jeudi 4 juillet 2013

Liberty

A pleasant sensation - and even better: reality - of not being a slave. An ideal sought in connexion with the Declaration of Independence. A place in a town neighbouring Paris. Actually it is Liberté, and it is in Les Lilas (The Lilacs). It is also a place in another town, Charenton.

And yes, there and once back in Georges Pompidou I had a very pleasant Fourth of July. In part thanks to very friendly Arabs. I am not U S American, I know there are problems in US that make some of its citizens more prone to fast than to feast today, but I like the US and so do those citizens, some of which are friends of mine. So I appreciated the gesture.

On the feasting side, it is Queen of Portugal, Saint Isabel of Aragon, canonised by Pope Urban VIII today.

I wrote a bit about Nephelim and St Christopher, and of course, U S Citizens are more often on the reading side for that than say the French or Swedes. So, today might have been appropriate./HGL

Φιλολoγικά/Philologica
Two Philological Questions connected to fallen angels (OK, a few more as I went on)
http://filolohika.blogspot.com/2013/07/two-philological-questions-connected-to.html


And thanking US for defending internet liberties:

deretour
US and Cyber Freedom
http://hglundahlsblog.blogspot.fr/2012/06/us-and-cyber-freedom.html#article

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire